//Simple is better

Bonjour!
Hey ! Good days to you!


Welcome to my . You've stuck in my unprivate diary. Be nice here or i call My Superman kill you!.

Status : TRALALA~ Im awesome! :)



// Forever Young-One Direction
Previous
more precious moments!



Tagboard
Footprints here!



What time is it?


Credits

Basecode: Nadya.
Full edit: SitiSyuhadah
Re-Edit by: Ee Kok Yin

Nuffnang
advertisements



Buka Raya 2014 @ Amir's & Anis's
Sunday, August 10, 2014 | 3:10 AM



Yeap, just like what the title of the post just stated, buka raya at Amir's & Anis's.
What best on this lovely day was that after sooooooo soooooo sooooooo long I finally get to meet Anis! Like almost after 2 years. WOW!

Firstly, I would like to introduce to you this kitty named Jimmy. I don't hate cat but I don't like them either. Particularly, I just can't bear any moving animals or insects coming near my body. No jokes. However, I got encouraged going so near to this tame cat after seeing MunEe who is cat-phobia touching Jimmy and playing with him. 





 After playing with the cat and eating yummy foods that cooked by Amir and his family, we headed to Anis's place. OHMAIGAWD I didn't know Anis leaving so near me until today. LOL! 




Newer | Older