//Simple is better

Bonjour!
Hey ! Good days to you!


Welcome to my . You've stuck in my unprivate diary. Be nice here or i call My Superman kill you!.

Status : TRALALA~ Im awesome! :)



// Forever Young-One Direction
Previous
more precious moments!



Tagboard
Footprints here!



What time is it?


Credits

Basecode: Nadya.
Full edit: SitiSyuhadah
Re-Edit by: Ee Kok Yin

Nuffnang
advertisements



Cosans Coffee @ SS15
Thursday, August 21, 2014 | 10:31 PM



Cosans Coffee features black theme, wooden contemporary furniture designs with over-the-counter coffee making. This is exceptionally perfect for those who wish to witness how coffees are made. Cosans is an ancient British designed cafe which is considerably spacious, classy and stylish. I love the environment here that makes me feel homey, comfy and relax. Certainly, it would be a good place to clear your mind a while and focus on the coffee. 







 Loving the simple yet extraordinary images posted on the wall. It caught my attention and I decided to step forward and have a look. Guess what? I found some phrase telling us about the concept but I found it morally supportive. LOL I know I'm weird.



 In case, you guys don't realize this, I will shamelessly point it out. That's my hand LOL!





 Lemon White Choco Cheese Cake. RM11.90

Walnut Cheesecake. RM11.90

 French Vanilla Latte. RM13.00



Cosans also have team of barristas who are always ready to attend to customers and of course good service deserves additional merit points. Great coffee, great cakes with great environment. Definitely be back! Well, why not? Oh. Don't be surprise if you still see them opening during midnight/in the early morning, Cosans Coffee provides late-night coffee drinking up to 1am/2am.

Cosans Coffee
No. 30 (Ground Floor),
Jalan SS15/4, Subang Jaya,
47500 Petaling Jaya.

Business Hours :
Sunday - Thursday : 11.00a.m - 1.00a.m
Friday, Saturday & Eve of & Public Holidays : 11.00a.m - 2.00a.m


Labels: , , , , ,



| Older