//Simple is better

Bonjour!
Hey ! Good days to you!


Welcome to my . You've stuck in my unprivate diary. Be nice here or i call My Superman kill you!.

Status : TRALALA~ Im awesome! :)



// Forever Young-One Direction
Previous
more precious moments!



Tagboard
Footprints here!



What time is it?


Credits

Basecode: Nadya.
Full edit: SitiSyuhadah
Re-Edit by: Ee Kok Yin

Nuffnang
advertisements



Shopping with le 'Flowers'
Wednesday, August 20, 2014 | 10:30 PM



Wednesday is definitely my 2nd favourite day of the week wheres I only have 2 classes on that day which is 10am-12pm and I can do whatever shit I want for the rest of the remaining time. Well, mostly spending money since I woke up early in the morning to be there for class, there must be some rewards (nah, just some self pro-claim)

But, today the only class of the day cancelled and got the notice an hour before the class while I'm already in campus. WAHLAOEH! Of course, going home early will never be the choice of mine. Therefore, went all the way to paradigm just for some shopping. I'm glad that my gang onz with me at that moment. HAHAHA!

ICE CREAM OF THE DAY ! YUMMYUMM...




Anyway, I've spend more than RM100.
Damn, TIME TO TIE UP MY STOMACH FOR 1 or 2 WEEKS NAO! :'(


Born to SHOP,
Forced to WORK!


Newer | Older